Wednesday 21 June 2017

Warhammer 40k - Rogue Trader Ork Boss

A quick WIP picture for you today, work on the Goffs is all but done (though there was a bit more fixing up to do than I first thought - more on that in the next post) however while painting them I acquired a fifth Boss in Power Armour who needed painting up to match the others.


The Bosses I'm matching to behind him - currently shiny due to varnish


It's always good to push yourself and painting in a style other than my own to match up to an existing job has been a fun challenge.  He's only half way done in this image but I should have him finished in a day or so. 

2 comments:

  1. Really nice paint jobs there, and it's always a welcome trip down memory lane to see older models given a new lease of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous they all look marvellous.

    ReplyDelete