Monday 24 July 2017

Warhammer 40K: Ork Lootas WIP

Just a quick post with a couple of work in progress shots, all the block colours have been done on the Lootas (or heavy weapon Orks depending on the edition) and the Dreadnought has been built as base coated.

Lootas being painted to match the original Rogue Trader paint scheme of the unit I already have

I always remember the cardboard Ork dreadnought you got in the 2nd edition boxed game but I never owned the metal version, that is until one impulse eBay purchase

4 comments:

  1. So much plasma deff! Love the lucky blue skin, nailing the Deffskull look there.

    Nice work getting the Dread. They've quite elusive, especially one complete with the banner pole and exhaust. I had to reach out to a guy in Australia to get my hads on a complete one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Curis, I got lucky with the Dread as I was just randomly surfing eBay (a dangerous thing I know) and there it was for nearly nothing. Popped a reasonable bid on and went out, when I came back home I owned a Dread :)

      Delete
  2. Nice catch! The lucky blue of the orks has perhaps rubbed of on you with such a find.

    ReplyDelete