Tuesday 12 December 2017

Conan: Black Dragons, Giant Wolves and The Black Ones

After the completion of my Ork army I decided that I wanted to get stuck into the Conan add-ons as we've now played through the box scenarios and are going through the campaign at the moment plus the Book Of Set is due early next year.
These miniatures will not only be used for the Monolith game (which we're really enjoying) but also the RPG from Modiphius, which is due later next, and of course Dragon Rampant which I'm personally really looking forward to.
There is nothing special with the paint jobs, just quick and easy table top standard so we can get them on the table sooner rather than later.




Next up on the painting table are the crossbowmen but I probably won't be able to make a proper start on them until next week due to festive preparations this week (and Star Wars on Sunday!).

No comments:

Post a Comment