Monday 22 January 2018

Conan: Crossbowmen and Demon of the Earth

Well it's been longer than I planned since my last post put Papa Nurgle deemed me worthy enough to receive his blessing on Christmas Eve and I've been out of action since then.  However from mid last week the wind was back in my sails so I cracked on with the Crossbowmen that had been sitting on my desk for far to long by that point.


Again these were just a "quick" table top job to get them ready to play, not exactly my best work but far better than bare plastic.
After the length of time those fellows had been on my desk I felt like getting through something quickly so I opted for the Demon of the Earth, a nice miniature we've not used yet but hopefully will do soon.  Again I wanted to stick as closely as possible to the art but I went slightly more brown on this one as the Swamp Demon is quite a lush green and I wanted them to stand apart.


For an hour's work I'm quite happy with how he turned out.

I've now moved on to the Sabre-tooth Tiger and managed to get most of the ground work done on it this morning so I'll hopefully have some finished images soon.


1 comment:

  1. Nice work on them all. Yeah its not fun doing tons of the same mini when there is no enthusiasm for it. Kudos for getting them done.

    ReplyDelete