Wednesday 15 May 2019

Blackstone Fortress: Explorers

I've spent the last month or so painting up the explorers for Blackstone Fortress and as we're actively playing this now (about to undertake our first stronghold) it's lit a bit of a fire under me so they've progressed at a decent pace.
With these being centre piece characters I wanted to push myself with these and for the most part I'm very happy with the results.  As usual I've based these so they'll match up with the rest of my upcoming 40k minis as they undoubtedly see some use there as well.

Quite the motley crew

Janus Draik



 Espern Locarno


Taddeus the Purifier


Every Space Bishop needs a helpful, floating, gun toting skull! 

And of course his book of scripture 

Pious Vorne 


"Vindictor", the first bit of text I've attempted at this size  

Amallyn Shadowguide




UR-025 - had a lot of fun on this guy making him look old 




Rein 


What every hobbit needs on an adventure, packed lunch 

Raus 



Dahyak Grekh


The next (and last from the core game) mins will be the Black Legion Chaos Space Marines who be a tester for my larger army.

No comments:

Post a Comment