Tuesday 16 June 2020

Hellboy The Boardgame: Hellboy in Mexico, The Wild Hunt and a Box Full of Evil

Lots of pictures today of what I've finished off during this week which includes Hellboy in Mexico and various monsters from the Box Full of Evil and Wild Hunt expansions.


Never thought I'd find myself painting Luchadors but they where fun to paint and I love the Hellboy and Camazotz sculpts.
Next are a selection of minis from The Wild Hunt and Box Full of Evil expansions.

With these done I'm just one batch of miniatures away from completing all the Hellboy miniatures (until Giant Robot Hellboy shows up), it's been quite an eclcectic set set to paint up.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I have the painting aspect still to look forward to as I only took ownership of the base game three days ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was great to paint these up so I'm sure it will be enjoyable for you.

      Delete