Sunday 22 November 2020

Warhammer 40k: The Black Legion

Here's a project that's been a long time in the making.  Chaos Space Marines we're the first miniatures I collected in the hobby and I remember staring at these sculpts in their blister packs in my local toy shop with wonder.


My legion of choice was always the Black Legion so a few (or more) years ago I started to collect all the sculpts I couldn't afford back in my youth with the aim to paint up an army, well it looks like that time is now.


The paint job is a simple one, mostly dry brushes and washes but it works well enough and I like the way they have turned out, especially as I have a few more of these squads to get done, never mind all the modern minis.

I have another squad of metal minis to finish and then a squad of the original plastics before moving on to the more elite choices which include a Rogue Trader Terminator squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment