Wednesday 24 March 2021

Warhammer 40k: Chaos Marine Lord

My first character is now finished, the 2000 Chaos Lord.

Though this means I'm dipping into 3rd Ed with this mini (and a couple a of future squads, namely my Veterans who are actually Fabius Bile's Marines and then the Noise Marines and Raptors) there wasn't a generic Chaos Lord released during 2nd Ed and this chap fits right in aesthetically with the rest of the force.
I've spent a bit more time on this mini, as his rank demands, with some highlighting etc. so he pops a bit more on the table top.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely mini. One of the classic looking figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely job on a classic, Phil! I want to get mine on the corks now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've got the 2nd Ed Sorcerer with plasma pistol to do yet which I'm really looking forward to.

      Delete