Tuesday 30 May 2017

Painting Star Wars Armada: Rogues and Villains Expansion

I managed to knuckle down this bank holiday Monday complete the Rogues and Villains expansion which comprises of various named characters and their iconic ships, which are represented by unique squadrons in Star Wars Armada.
It was quite tricky getting some of the paint schemes correct due to the scale of these ships so in most cases they are more a rough approximation to get the correct feel of the design however I think they have turned out quite well. 

 Rogues and Villains

Millenium Falcon

Outrider 

Havoc 

Moldy Crow 

Slave I 

Hound's Tooth 

Punishing One 

IG-2000

This actually marks the last of the full paint jobs I'll be doing for Armada though I still have a few of the actual capital ships which will get a very small amount of touching up (mainly a small colour change for the Rebels and perhaps a bit of extra work on the Imperial Interdictor).
Overall I have really enjoyed painted these as they have been something very different to what's normally in my painting queue and well... it helps being Star Wars ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment