Tuesday 27 August 2019

Core Space: Security, Galactic Corps, Civilians, Gangers and Traders

It's been a busy old time at the paint table recently and I'm blasting through the Core Space minis (I actually finished them all this morning).  In the space of a week and a half I've managed to get through all the following miniature thanks in the main to using the new Contrast paints from GW.
It has been a learning experience but I think I've got the hang of them now and how to work with each colour.  I'll certainly be using them to paint up the Hellboy and Batman Kickstarters but I've also got Tyranid and Genestealer Cult armies waiting in the wings and these would be great for them.

Enough about the paint and on to the miniatures!

Security:


Galactic Corps:




Civilians:


Gangers:




Crew of the Ion Hope:




Crew of the Black Maria:




Crew of the Cygnus:




This leaves three crews to finish (just to varnish at this point) and then it'll be time to pop out the terrain and have a game.



5 comments:

  1. what paints did you use? I want to get some contrast paints but I don't want to buy the whole range, just a few core paints to get started with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually ended using most of them over the course of all of the miniatures however there are some which I would say are essential. Wyldwood, Gor Grunta Fur, Snakebite Leather and Skeleton Horde for the various browns, Blood Angels Red, The darker of the two yellows, Basilicanum Grey and Guilliman Flesh. Then the darker of the military greens and Orc Flesh would also be handy along with the orange.

      Delete
    2. thanks! i'll start with those then

      Delete