Monday 25 May 2020

Hellboy The Boardgame: German characters and monsters

Continuing on with the Hellboy marathon and I'm at 99 miniatures in 6 days, unbelievable.

First up are the German characters, absolutely loved painting these iconic villains.  Rasputin, Ilsa, Kroenen, Von Klempt, Unmensch, Kriegaffe and the Conqueror Worm.
I think I've managed to pull off a good likeness to their comic book selves but the Conqueror Worm was a real challenge.  I had to thin down the paints a apply them in layers to get that fade to black and though not a spot on likeness I think it does the job.

Next we have the generic monsters from the build your own adventure expansion.  Though generic all have been featured in a Hellboy story at some stage.

Next I'm on to the monster characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment