Monday 21 June 2021

Warhammer 40k: Black Legion Raptors

Well hobby procrastination kicked in (thanks to the excellent Returnal coming out for the PS5), which means this is the unit I have probably taken the most time with to complete ever.  Definitely worth it though.

I think the prospect of more gold trim made me keep putting them off but once I have the finished paint scheme in front of me I'm always happy with it.

These are now sat on the shelf with the other old school Chaos Marines and they're really coming together as a force with only a couple of units to paint up along with some characters and a dreadnought.

Before I continue with the gold trim ;) I'm mixing things up and painting a scenery piece which will be handy for almost any game and that should be relatively quick to paint (for a change) but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment