Wednesday 2 May 2018

Old Crow Vehicles: The Vanguard get mobile!

I've had these vehicles base coated for a couple of years now but after I had finished painted up the Vanguard for Sedition Wars and then the three other tanks from Old Crow (see my very first blog post for images of those) I was sick of painting blue so put these to one side for something else and there they have stayed, until now.
As I had finally finished off the Vanguard troops I thought it would make sense to get these last vehicles done as well as once I've painted up some character models (being worked on now) I'll have a fully functioning force for Deadzone/Warpath/Starfall and even 40k at a push.
Before we get to the pictures I just want to re-iterate how lovely the Old Crow vehicles are, beautifully cast and the aesthetic matches right in with the Vanguard, I'm glad I picked these up when I did.






5 comments: