Tuesday 26 October 2021

Warhammer 40k: Chaos Predator

With another character done it was time to add some more firepower to the army, a Predator.

This is a Forgeworld miniature which I've added some brass etchings to along with spares from the Chaos vehicle sprue.

I followed the same paint process from the Rhinos though I did end up dry brushing this a little too heavily so went over the entire vehicle with a black wash mixed with contrast medium to tone it down.

I've also used some more of the Scale 75 Black Metal on the guns, I'm really enjoying using their Metal N' Alchemy range and will be picking up some more to use.

Next up on the table are some of the new Chaos Marines, which I've decided to paint as a different warband.  After all there's only so much gold trim you can paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment